Wouldn't business be simpler if you could just work from anywhere?
Cloud migrations may seem scary or complex, but we have helped many organisations make that journey.
Why run your systems from the cloud?
It affords your business with the following:
- eliminate the stress and costs of maintaining your own hardware
- standardise staff desktops and applications
- access your desktop, office applications, and systems from anywhere in the world
- control and deploy email, manage documents, and deliver applications to staff in a controlled way
- protect from on-premise threats (e.g. power surge, burglary, fire, flood, etc)
- enjoy OC-12 internet speeds when browsing the internet (i.e. up to 1500Mbps - 30x faster than fibre internet)
- centralise your business data
- reduce combative internal processes and workflows
- reduce double data entry
- reduce employee theft and data sabotage
- built-in disaster protection and backup processes
- built-in real-time antivirus / anti-malware protections
What services can we deliver to you via the cloud?
Running from the cloud connects everything in your business with respect to the following:
- stabilise and protect your DNS
- increase website speeds
- reduce the effects of slow broadband
- reduce the likelihood of PC problems
- reduce or eliminate content scattered over desktops
- enable staff to remote access desktops, Office and other applications
- increase system and data security with SSL, proxies and a firewall
- access documents from a version controlled cloud-based repository
- access archived documents from a cloud-based storage library
- expand your website into an online intranet
- buy MS Office 365 (Pro-Plus, Business and Enterprise subscriptions)
The order in which these are delivered is part of a tailored plan for you.
We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.