Do you email documents to yourself to take them on the road? Do you still resort to sending DVDs or USB flash drives in the post when sending larger files to clients?
With our web-based network drive solution, you can synchronise your document library across your multiple machines, as well as securely share folders of documents with your clients in real time.
Main Features of our Web Drive
- full cloud experience (no hardware required)
- hold any file format
- hold any file size (based on your available space)
- secure isolated 'site' storage containers (e.g. have a site per client, or per project, or a general site)
- real-time synchronisation between devices for new and changed documents
- document deletion protection
- high security with 2048bit SSL and uncompromised infrastructure
- several interfaces (file explorer, web browser, mobile devices, FTP)
- end of day backup
Real-Time Device Synchronisation
Real-time synchronisation between devices occurs every time you add a new document, or edit and save one of your existing documents. Unlike slow sync type services like Dropbox, our solution means you and your staff can immediately access and work on that latest up-to-date version of the document from other connected devices.
Consider it like an on-premise file network server but powered by the flexibility and portability of the cloud.
When it comes to pricing, we keep it simple:
- small setup fees depending on the required devices / interfaces
- purchase in 5GB blocks
- edit documents and record with versioning
- month to month commitment