Wouldn't business be simpler if you could just work from anywhere?
Cloud migrations may seem scary or complex, but we have helped many organisations make that journey.
Why run from the cloud?
The cloud is the vehicle that connects everything. This means:
- alleviating the stress and costs of maintaining your own systems and hardware
- increasing security
- systemising, data centralising, and data warehousing
- reducing manual processes and competing processes
automating off-site backups
What does running from the cloud give you?
Digital Catalyst help you design and implement the strategies to make the journey to:
- stabilise and protect DNS
- increase performance with CDN, caching, and image optimisations
- increase security with SSL, proxies and a firewall
- deliver and maintain email from the cloud (including mailbox migrations, calendar sharing, contact sharing, and nickname files, etc)
- deliver and maintain the live central document repository for real time collaboration
- deliver and maintain the cold storage document library (at the end of the live lifecycle) keeping them accessible but while reducing storage costs
- deliver and maintain an extensible website and enterprise application CMS platform
The order in which these might be delivered is part of a planning stage.
We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.