Wouldn't business be simpler if you could just work from anywhere?
Cloud migrations may seem scary or complex, but we have helped many organisations make that journey.
But first, why run from the cloud?
The cloud is the vehicle that connects everything. This means:
- alleviate the stress and costs of maintaining your own systems and hardware
- systemisation and data centralisation for real time updates and data warehousing
- manual processes and competing ideas reduced
platforms to increase security and automate backups
What options do we provide?
Digital Catalyst help you design and implement the strategies to make the journey:
- Handle security from the DNS layer
- Stabilise and increase performance from the platform layer
- Deliver and maintain email from the cloud (including mailbox migrations, calendar sharing, contact sharing, and nickname files, etc)
- Deliver and maintain the live central document repository for real time collaboration
- Deliver and maintain the cold storage document library (at the end of the live lifecycle) keeping them accessible but while reducing storage costs
- Deliver and maintain an extensible website and enterprise application CMS platform
The order in which these are delivered is part of the planning. We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.