Wouldn't business be simpler if you could just work from anywhere?
Cloud migrations may seem scary or complex, but we have helped many organisations make that journey.
Why run from the cloud?
The cloud is the vehicle that connects everything:
- alleviate stresses and costs of maintaining your own hardware
- standardise your staff's desktop user experience
- increase security and control around local and remote users
- systemise, centralise data, and warehouse your data
- reduce competing business workflows and inefficient processes
- reduce double data entry
- reduce and track employee theft and sabotage of data
build-in disaster protection and off-site backups
What does running from the cloud give you?
Digital Catalyst help you design and implement the strategies to make the journey to:
- stabilise and protect DNS
- increase performance with CDN, caching, and image optimisations
- reduce the effects that slow broadband and PC problems bring
- reduce the effects of desktop scatter of important content
- increase security with SSL, proxies and a firewall
- deliver and maintain email from the cloud (including mailbox archiving, mailbox migrations, calendar sharing, contact sharing, and nickname files, etc)
- deliver and maintain the live central document repository for real time collaboration
- deliver and maintain the cold storage document library (at the end of the live lifecycle) with controlled accessibility
- deliver and maintain an extensible website and enterprise application CMS platform
The order in which these might be delivered is part of a planning stage.
We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.