Desktop backup software from $15.40 per year. A single account backs up multiple PCs for homes and small businesses. Unlimited backup sets, backup versions and retrieval, and scheduling over military grade encryption.
Why should you use an automatic backup to the cloud?
- Automatically protect your important documents, accounting data, photos and videos securely away from your computer(s)
- 'Set and forget' automatic protection of whole folders, specific files, or by file type extensions
- Backup frequency can be set on a per machine basis (as some machines might need more frequent automatic backups run)
- Recover files lost in a disaster (e.g. viruses, mechanical failure, fire, flood, theft or loss) by a simple click of your mouse
- Back up document versions (as documents change over time) and recover from any of the versions of backed up documents
- Automatically protect data on laptops when you are out of the office, interstate, or overseas (needs an internet connection)
- Feel secure that your data is stored securely away from your computer yet immediately accessible by you 24/7/365
- Make migrating to a new PC simple by restoring the back up data straight to it
- Let go of the headache of having to performing manual hard drive and unreliable tape backups
What platforms are supported?
- Windows desktop machines (Win XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)
- Windows Server machines (Win Server 2003, 2008 and Windows SBS)
- Apple Macintosh (Snow Leopard+)
- Backup files across shared drives to non-Windows environments (Mac, Linux)
How much is WebBackup?
We provide cloud backup solutions for both home users and business. Our entry plan starts at a low $14.00 ex GST ($15.40 inc GST) per year for 1GB of online space.
Space Conversion: 1TB = 1024GB = 1048575MB
Rates effective from 1st January 2013 till 31st December 2013
Prices are in AUD (GST not applicable for international buyers)