Document Management for SMEs
Nextcloud is a suite of client-server software for document hosting and sharing. Being free and open-source software, anyone is allowed to install and operate it on their own private server devices.
It has functionally similar to Dropbox, Office 365 or Google Drive, but:
- without the telemetry
- without the per-user licensing costs
- with 100s of addons to tailor it to your business.
It incorporates a number of layers and many options including:
- file syncing and sharing (via explorer, browser, mobile device, webdav)
- public dropbox and private / permissioned user access controls
- custom theming capability built in
- realtime office editing and collaboration (when used with Collabora Online or OnlyOffice)
- team chat, audio and video conferencing
- groupware including calendaring, tasks, kanban, and contacts
- email integration
- 100s of addons and software integrations to other well known platforms
- hosted on your own private cloud
Why Choose Us
Most of our new business clients have been referred to us from happy customers. This is because our solutions provide our clients with peace of mind by protecting their systems and data saving them time and money.
As a business owner, we also recognise that you do not have to be tech savvy to know what you want. We only ask that you to be open in discussions with us about your business requirements and issues you are facing so we can help you. We take care of the rest.
So contact us today to discuss your requirements.