Legacy desktop servers and platforms trap businesses behind the office modem. This makes doing business slow and dependent on administration staff and network resources.
Being able to work from home (or indeed anywhere) has especially become the new normal in the post-CoVID workplace.
Moving your whole Windows desktop and server experience to the cloud, running cloud aware apps, and accessing data from any device leverages business to work faster.
A modern workplace means:
- flexibility where staff work from, and
- flexibility in staff working hours, and
- flexibility in platform choices, and
- taking advantage of familiarity of browsers and apps to end users
- mitigating the escalating hacker threat, and
- handling 'bring your own device' (BYOD)
This simplifies many of modern challenges:
- familiar user experiences to end users (web browsers and mobile apps)
- staff work from anywhere with an internet connection
- centralised data lowering the costs of networks
- possibility of systems integration via APIs and web services
- built-in security through firewalls, SSL, DDoS protection and continuous maintenance
- 24/7/365 monitoring by dedicated experts
Why Talk To Us?
Talking to us you will come to understand we recognise the following:
- how long before will my investment will pay for itself?
- will I need to start all over again to add features later?
Most of our new business clients have been referred to us from happy customers. This is because the solutions we produce pay for themselves financially (often within a very short time) or in savings of time.
As a business owner, we also understand that you do not have to be tech savvy to know what you want. We only ask you to define your business level requirements and we handle the how-to through our technology.
So contact us today to discuss your requirements.