Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing
Have your website built properly so that it can optimised for search engines.
An increase in rankings means greater possibility of being found by new business prospects who do not know you.
Where is my site in search engines?
A fun test to try is searching for your own website in search engines. If a customer knows you by your business name or your web address (URL) being found may not be too difficult.
But your prospects who don't know you will be searching on the internet for what you sell - your products, services, and maybe by your locality, and if they don't find you will find your competition.
Your website needs to be both structured properly and present its message properly for a search engine to discover and deliver its message to these prospects.
The simple reason to increase rankings is:
More prospects -> More visitors -> More leads -> More customers
How can we help your website increase its search rankings?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) as a term is used to refer to the treatment of your website to improve its organic rankings in search engines. Unfortunately the term 'Search Engine Optimisation' has become a misnomer for "getting high rankings".
There are actually two major aspects to facilitate an increase in organic rankings:
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of engineering your website to:
- meet the technical and mechanical requirements of search engines
- get your website to be discovered by search engines
- structure the website so critical regions (such as text) can be scanned properly
- integrate your website's sitemap so search engines can be advised it has been updated as quickly as ppssible
- ensure your website framework is kept up to date to align the regular changes to search algorithms
- NEW add SSL security (e.g. https://www.digcat.com)
- NEW have a mobile-friendly theme
- ADVANCED SEO STRUCTURES around sematic web modelling including RDF and Microdata
Search Engine Strategy is the process of angling how you want your website to be found:
- identify your ideal prospect or customer profile
- develop both general content and niche content (product, service, industry, location)
- understanding your competition and using their results to leapfrog them
- build your keywords and phrasing strategy
- use other site popularity to boost your profile
- integrate with appropriate social networks
- continuously test and review with statistics to fine tune your search results
Both of the above are required. Please note that there are over 200 specific and unique factors contributing to rankings. This is what we do.
Why Choose Us?
Most of our new business clients have been referred to us from happy customers.
Our cloud solutions provide our clients with a peace of mind because we spend the time to understand their business, implement in small steps to deliver value quickly, and protect their systems so they can sleep easy at night.
As a business owner, we also understand that you do not have to be tech savvy to know what you want. We only ask you to talk to us so we can understand your issues and begin to solve them with you.
So contact us today.