Hosted Windows Servers and Virtualised Desktops make doing simpler because you could just work from anywhere.
So why move your Windows server and desktop experience onto the cloud?
It affords your business with the following:
- access your personalised desktop, MS office applications, documents and systems from anywhere in the world
- deploy email, manage documents, and deliver applications to your staff in a permissioned controlled way
- protect your business server from on-premise threats (e.g. power surge, burglary, fire, flood, etc)
- enjoy OC-12 internet speeds when browsing the internet (i.e. up to 4000Mbps - 40x faster than fibre internet)
- divert the pressure of local PC problems away to the server
- reduce or eliminate user content scattered on desktops
- built-in real-time antivirus / anti-malware protections
- subscribe to MS Office 365 or non 365 solutions
- eliminate the stress and costs of maintaining your own hardware
standardise your environment instead of having floating PCs
The order in which these are delivered forms part of a tailored plan for your business.
We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.