Hosted Windows Servers and Virtualised Desktops make doing simpler because you could just work from anywhere.
So why move your Windows server and desktop experience onto the cloud?
It affords your business with the following:
- access desktop, MS office applications, and systems from anywhere in the world
- control and deploy email, manage documents, and deliver applications to staff in a controlled way
- protect from on-premise threats (e.g. power surge, burglary, fire, flood, etc)
- enjoy OC-12 internet speeds when browsing the internet (i.e. up to 1500Mbps - 30x faster than fibre internet)
- reduce the likelihood of PC problems
- reduce or eliminate content scattered over desktops
- built-in real-time antivirus / anti-malware protections
- subscribe to MS Office for continuous updates (M365 Pro-Plus, Business and Enterprise subscriptions)
- eliminate the stress and costs of maintaining your own hardware
standardise your environment instead of having floating PCs
The order in which these are delivered forms part of a tailored plan for your business.
We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.