Wouldn't business be simpler if you could just work from anywhere?
Cloud Desktop and Server migrations may seem like a scary step, but we have helped many organisations make that journey.
So why move your server and desktops into the cloud?
It affords your business with the following:
- access desktop, office applications, and systems from anywhere in the world
- control and deploy email, manage documents, and deliver applications to staff in a controlled way
- protect from on-premise threats (e.g. power surge, burglary, fire, flood, etc)
- enjoy OC-12 internet speeds when browsing the internet (i.e. up to 1500Mbps - 30x faster than fibre internet)
- reduce the likelihood of PC problems
- reduce or eliminate content scattered over desktops
- built-in real-time antivirus / anti-malware protections
- subscribe to MS Office for continuous updates (Pro-Plus, Business and Enterprise subscriptions)
- eliminate the stress and costs of maintaining your own hardware
standardise your environment instead having floating PCs
The order in which these are delivered forms part of a tailored plan for your business.
We are happy to work with your incumbent IT provider to ensure a smooth migration.